At this point we’d like to explain how we’ll process your personal data submitted in this form.
Spark Solutions Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, Poland will be processing your personal data submitted in this form as a sole controller.
Your data shall be processed on the basis of your consent and to sign and perform our contract with you, so the legal ground for ours actions is Art 6 (1) (a,c) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws of the EU L, 2016 119, p.1).
We also inform you that you have the following rights:
- you can access your data or rectify in any time,
- you can erase your data, but only if they are no longer necessary,
- in some cases you can demand restriction of your data processing,
- you can ask to transfer your data to another controller (company),
- you can withdraw your consent at any time, but please remember that will not have any effect on processing lawfulness carried out prior to your withdrawal,
- at any time you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about our processing of your data.
Your personal data shall be stored for 3 months since your submission.
The recipients of your personal data provided will be our employees, contractors, service suppliers, in particular in the field of hosting (Digital Ocean) and accounting.
In addition, the recipients of your data will be authorities, bodies and other public entities authorised by law, if so provided by law.
The provision of data and consent is fully voluntary but necessary for the purposes of conducting business with us. Without this data we cannot reply with a quote or sign a contract with you.
Therefore, you hereby agree to processing of your personal data by Spark Solutions Sp. z o.o., Warsaw, Poland, so that we can contact you, present you with a quote and sign a contract for our services.
Your personal data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area to Digital Ocean based on Privacy Shield agreement compliance.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].